We offer our employees a comprehensive and competitive benefit/wellness package including:
Transportation Benefit with either a parking space at our offices or company paid public transportation pass
- Medical coverage through Harvard Pilgrim Health for employees and qualified dependents with a choice of medical plan options (PPO or HMO).
- Dental coverage with Massachusetts' premier dental carriers, Delta Dental. The plan offers a full range of preventive, basic, and restorative services. Employees and their families are eligible for this coverage.
- A 401(k) plan sponsored by Fidelity Investments offering employees the ability to save for their retirement, on a pre-tax basis, with over 25 fund choices.
- Stock option grants
- Paid Time Off benefit of three weeks of vacation per year, accrued monthly, as well as 11 paid holidays.
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Education Assistance provided for reimbursement for tuition for approved degree and coursework.
- Dependant Care Assistance Plan offering employees the opportunity to pay for work-related dependent care expenses with tax-free dollars.